Glitches in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
From Metroid Wiki
The following are glitches that can be performed in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.
Friend Credit Glitch
- Effect: Allows a player to obtain infinite Friend Credits.
- Prerequisites: Have a number of Friend Vouchers.
- How to: If a player copies their save file onto an SD card, and then takes it to another Wii, the player can send themselves Credits. Both Wiis must be connected to the internet. This is also possible in the Trilogy version.
Metroid Hatcher Glitch
- Effect: Freezes Samus in position, forces reset.
- Prerequisites: Have X-Ray Visor and Nova Beam while fighting a Metroid Hatcher
- How to: While fighting a Metroid Hatcher with the fatal X-Ray Visor/Nova Beam combo, allow the Hatcher to nearly grab Samus. If it grabs Samus right as Samus kills the creature with the combo, she will be stuck in position. The game will hold Samus in position and prompt the player to shake his or her Wii Remote and Nunchuck for her to release herself from the Metroid Hatcher (due to being entangled by the Metroid Hatcher) but there will be nothing to struggle against. Despite how much the player has shaken the Wii Remote and Nunchuck, he or she will not be able to escape, forcing the player to reset the Wii. Due to how the Metroid Hatcher is defeated normally, it would be impossible for it to grab Samus if it has no tentacles to grab Samus with.