From Metroid Wiki
Sector could refer to:
- B.S.L station's sectors:
- Main Deck, The area that connects all other sectors aboard the station.
- Sector 1 (SRX), a simulated SR388 environment.
- Sector 2 (TRO), a tropical environment encased in vines.
- Sector 3 (PYR), the super-heated, lava-filled sector.
- Sector 4 (AQA), the watery section of the ship, housing aquatic creatures.
- Sector 5 (ARC), an arctic environment fit for ice-dwelling creatures.
- Sector 6 (NOC), the nocturnal sector, filled with dangerous blue X.
- Restricted Laboratory, an uncharted sector housing dangerous Metroid experiments.
- Bottle Ship's sectors:
- Main Sector, the main section connecting Sectors 1 through 3.
- Sector 1 (Biosphere), a grassy area fit for most creatures.
- Sector 2 (Cryosphere), the frozen sector housing creatures accustomed to colder temperatures.
- Sector 3 (Pyrosphere), a molten area filled with volcanic creatures.
- Sector Zero, a secret location holding experimental Metroids and the prototype of the android MB.