Weavel is a Bounty Hunter only battled in Metroid Prime Hunters. Weavel is highly associated with the Space Pirates. Weavel was apparently wounded in a confrontation with Samus Aran. He had to be fused with a mobile life support system and was reborn as a cyborg. His new anatomy allows him to split into the Halfturret, his lower half automatically firing on targets while his upper half is free to attack foes. Which type of pirate he was before his transformation is unknown. His Affinity Weapon is the Battlehammer.
- Once a powerful Space Pirate General, Weavel was critically wounded during an altercation between the Space Pirates and Samus Aran. With just his brain and spinal cord still functional, his body was fused with a mobile life support system.
- "Weavel's weapon of choice is the Battlehammer, a Heavy-Duty repeating weapon with a lethal blast radius. Maintain distance and avoid a direct hit from this high-caliber weapon." —Metroid Prime Hunters Logbook "Weavel" (Metroid Prime Hunters)
- "Cybernetic enhancements allow Weavel's body to detach from its mechanical lower half and convert into the Halfturret alt-form. The arms provide locomotion for the upper body, while the legs are equipped with powerful projectile weaponry." —Metroid Prime Hunters Logbook "Halfturret" (Metroid Prime Hunters)
- "This cybernetic warrior is part of a Space Pirate special unit. Badly injured in a past battle with Samus Aran, Weavel's body has been reconstructed and fused with a Power Suit. The rebuilt Weavel has become a formidable and ferocious warrior." Metroid Prime Hunters Instruction Booklet, Pg 52
- "Once a powerful Space Pirate General, Weavel was critically wounded during an altercation between the Space Pirates and Samus Aran. With just his brain and spinal cord still functional, his body was fused with a mobile life support system." Metroid Prime Hunters for Nintendo DS, Metroid Hunters.com (jsp)
- "A cyborg Space Pirate and member of a special-forces unit. Weavel was once left for dead in a fight with Samus. Like other hunters, he also seeks the ultimate power. His weapon of choice is the rapid-fire, heavy-duty Battlehammer. Weavel can transform into the Halfturret, where his upper and lower body split and can attack separately." —Trophy Gallery (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)