Path of Honor
The room is essentially a long hallway. A Morph Ball tunnel runs along the top of the room, which is accessible in the Meeting Grounds. This tunnel can be used to access the Hall of the Honored Dead without the Seeker Missile.
A dead Luminoth lies toward the end of all hall beneath three Luminoth Statues. Scans of her body indicate that she died of starvation because she refused to leave her post guarding the entrance to their Sacred Vault.
Available Logbook Entries
- "Luminoth subject expired 3.3 decacycles ago. Scans indicate that this Luminoth perished due to lack of nourishment. She remained at her post, despite the fact that she was starving to death." —Scan Data (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes)
- "This is a statue of a Luminoth warrior. Age and combat have caused structural damage to the statue, but it is not in danger of falling apart anytime soon." —Scan Data (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes)
- "Statue houses a power grid, motivator unit, and an energy-projection array. All systems are offline, due to age or structural damage." —Scan Data (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes)
- "This is a powered door system. Low-level energy shield on door to prevent activation by local creatures. Weapon fire of any type will disrupt the shield and open the door." —Scan Data (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes)
- "There is a Blast Shield on the door blocking access. Analysis indicates that the Blast Shield is powered by 5 energy pods nearby. Destroy all 5 pods at once to remove the Blast Shield." —Scan Data (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes)